We offer an end-to-end event planning and design service.
Producing beautiful and creatively inspiring events is what we love to do. We consider new ideas and bring flair, originality and a luxurious finish to all of our experiences. Led by Christopher Mills our work is often described as creative, immersive and beautiful.
We have had the pleasure of planning for many different clients, in the most beautiful destinations across the world and love to show new ways of doing things. We partner with vetted suppliers who share our in commitment to true luxury, quality and originality.
We want to work with your organisation to establish what’s important for your event and to tailor our services accordingly. We promise to create a compelling design that is delivered with flair and finesse.
Most of our client’s tend to opt for our full end-to-end party planning service, but we are adaptable and embrace a fluid way of working. It is common to cover the following throughout the planning, development and delivery stages of event planning:
AT CONCEPT STAGE:
– Creative direction and concept development
– Venue search and location discovery
– Budget planning, quotation and development
AT THE DEVELOPMENT STAGE:
Design and aesthetic development services, all provided by The Events Mill include:
– Stationery design, including invitations and event stationery such as table plans and name cards
– Luxury physical invitations
– Performance, circus and theatrics
– Floral design and floral sculpturing
– Lighting design
– Sound design
– Audio visual design, video mapping and special effects
– Specialist rigging, set design and construction
– Prop sourcing and styling
– Food design
– Cocktail design
– Cake and confectionary design
AT THE PLANNING STAGE:
– RSVP management and guest list services
– Transport sourcing and logistical planning
– Hotel discovery, travel planning and destination events
– Hair and make-up
– Photography, videography and drone
AT THE DELIVERY STAGE:
– Full event management
– Stage management
The above list is only a guide that will be tailored to accommodate your unique plans and in line with your budget.
Discover more about my comprehensive event planning services, whether you’re looking for full planning support or wish to experience our award-winning design Boutique. You can also read more about our premium, exclusionary Atelier service here >>